Connect with us
Avatar

Published

on

Former Republican Party Chairman Michael Steele ridiculed President Donald Trump for raising more campaign dollars to try and steal the 2020 election than he raised for his reelection.

So far, Trump has raised $170 million in a month, his most massive fundraising haul yet. He’s telling his supporters that they can make a difference and take the presidency back from Joe Biden, but the harsh reality is that a whopping 75 percent of the funds go to a political action committee that funds whatever Trump wants. The other 25 percent goes to the Republican National Committee.

According to MSNBC host Joy Ann Reid, “a donor would have to give $5,000 to Trump’s new PAC before any funds go to his recount account.”

“Donald Trump is just openly using the White House as the backdrop for his infomercial,” she continued. “But he’s always doing the same thing, right? You know, I interviewed people when I wrote the recent book I wrote about Trump, and they said they didn’t think he was going to win. They thought it would be great marketing for his hotels to run for president. He’s been using his presidency to suck money out of foreign diplomats. People with him are in on the scheme.”

She noted that their fundraising schemes are about shaming their donors into giving and citing retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who said this week that it’s time to institute Martial Law and overthrow the government in a military coup. Trump ally Sidney Powell has been filing “these loopy, nutsy, cuckoo lawsuits,” Reid described, citing the legal arguments filed with multiple spelling mistakes and factual errors.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

“I’m not going to argue with one bit of that,” said the former Republican chair. “The great little dirty party of this is Donald Trump right now, Joy is raising money at a faster rate, to sort, of steal the election than he did when he was trying to win the election. And that’s what people need to understand. He’s raising more money now than he did when he was actually running for the job that he’s now trying to say that they stole from him! So, look, the grift is on, baby!”

He said that anyone who wants to be a sucker and send Trump their money is a “sucker” because it isn’t going to a recount or any election litigation. It’s going to Trump’s PAC.

“And this is important, allows him to go out and do political stuff unrelated to the recount,” said Steele. “So he can hire staff. He can put expenses into airplane travel and all. He’s setting up how he’s going to pay for his post-presidential life at the taxpayer expense today.”

See the full discussion in the video below:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Comments

Politics

Trump Lawyer’s: ‘YouTube Has Removed My Opening Statement From The Senate Committee Hearing… Why is Google so afraid of the truth?’: WATCH IT HERE (VIDEO)

Avatar

Published

on

By

One of President Donald Trump’s lawyers said YouTube removed his opening statement from a Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud.

“YouTube has decided that my opening statement in the U.S. [Senate], given under oath and based upon hard evidence, is too dangerous for you to see; they removed it. To this day, ‘our evidence has never been refuted, only ignored.’ Why is Google so afraid of the truth? #BigBrother,” lawyer Jesse Binnall wrote on Twitter.

Another video of his testimony at the hearing, uploaded on Dec. 17 by a separate account, appeared to still be up.

YouTube has decided that my opening statement in the U.S. Seante, given under oath and based upon hard evidence, is too dangerous for you to see; they removed it. To this day, “our evidence has never been refuted, only ignored.” Why is Google so afraid of the truth? #BigBrother

— Jesse R. Binnall ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (@jbinnall) December 20, 2020

Earlier this month, YouTube announced it would remove “content alleging widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of a historical U.S. presidential election.” The Google-owned company said that it was because the “safe harbor” deadline on Dec. 8 in the presidential election had passed.

There are still outstanding legal challenges regarding the Nov. 3 election, while dueling slates of electors voted for Trump during the Dec. 14 meeting of the Electoral College.

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

“For example, we will remove videos claiming that a presidential candidate won the election due to widespread software glitches or counting errors. We will begin enforcing this policy today, and will ramp up in the weeks to come,” YouTube wrote. “As always, news coverage and commentary on these issues can remain on our site if there’s sufficient education, documentary, scientific, or artistic context.”

Advertisement

It did not elaborate on the context it requires, and the announcement drew widespread condemnation from conservatives and free speech advocates. They argued that YouTube’s decision was tantamount to censorship of dissenting views.

During the hearing, Binnall, who filed lawsuits on behalf of Trump in Nevada, asserted that the election was riddled with fraud in the Silver State.

“Thousands upon thousands of Nevada voters had their voices canceled out by election fraud and invalid ballots,” he told senators during the hearing. “Here is how it happened. On August 3rd, 2020, after a rushed special session, Nevada legislators made drastic changes to the state’s election law by adopting a bill known as AB4,” he said, referring to the state law that relaxed restrictions on mail-in ballots.

Binnall also said that the campaign was denied transparency when they attempted to seek audits of voting machines or ballots.

As they probed the alleged irregularities, Binnall told the hearing they were refused access by state election officials to the code of voting machines for a forensic review or whether “they were hooked up to the internet.” He asserted, “We weren’t allowed near them … we weren’t allowed a forensic audit.”

“We were denied [transparency] at every single turn” in Nevada, he said, adding that one Nevada official “locked himself in his office” and wouldn’t open the doo Trump’s lawyers tried to serve him a subpoena.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Politics

Rudy Giuliani To Key States Counties: Let Team Examine Voting Machines to Prove Trump Won; The Only Reason You Would Be Resisting Us Is Because You Know You Did Something Crooked

Avatar

Published

on

By

President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani called on counties in key election states to allow his team to examine voting machines to prove that Trump won.

In Arizona’s Maricopa County, the Board of Supervisors voted to reject a subpoena for voting machines on Friday. Giuliani suggested that in Arizona, “we get a warrant to search all of the machines … Why would you ever not want people to look at voting machines? voting machines aren’t private.”

“They don’t contain medical information,” Giuliani told Steve Bannon’s “War Room.” “They don’t contain illegal information. We don’t get to see who you vote for. It’s public information; [it] doesn’t even belong to you. The only reason you would be resisting our examining those machines is because you know you did something crooked.”

The former New York City mayor suggested that keeping the machines away from audits is a sign officials are trying to hide malfeasance.

He asked: “If those machines were straight as an arrow, they’d have put them out a month ago. Are people stupid? Don’t they realize when somebody resists a subpoena to examine voting machines, and we’re claiming fraud, and they’re claiming no fraud, the person who wants to reveal it is the one who’s right.”

On Friday, the Board voted not to comply with an Arizona State Senate subpoena for an audit of the voting machines, instead opting to file a lawsuit. Last week, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Eddie Farnsworth, a Republican, had issued the subpoena to audit Dominion Voting Systems machines and ballots in the county, with a deadline for Friday at 5 p.m.

But the Chairman of the Maricopa Board, Clint Hickman, said the subpoenas to examine the machines and ballots were a “slap in the face,” while another supervisor, Steve Gallardo, remarked that Farnsworth “knows better” than to issue subpoenas. The two said they were concerned that an audit would reveal voters’ private information.

Requests for comment sent to a board spokesperson and the five board members weren’t returned.

Republican Senate President Karen Fann backed Farnsworth’s subpoenas for the county board to overturn the machines and certain ballots.

Fann said in a statement to the Washington Examiner days ago: “One subpoena calls for a scanned ballot audit, to collect an electronic ballot image cast for all mail-in ballots counted in the November 2020 general election in Maricopa County, Arizona. The second subpoena calls for a full forensic audit of ballot tabulation equipment, the software for that equipment and the election management system used in the 2020 general election.”

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

Maricopa County uses Dominion Voting Systems, a company that has drawn scrutiny in recent weeks. The firm has repeatedly denied that its machines can switch votes from one candidate to another, while its CEO, John Poulos, said their voting systems were approved by the federal Election Assistance Commission and said the firm has no ties to foreign governments.

“No one has produced credible evidence of vote fraud or vote switching on Dominion systems because these things have not occurred,” Poulos said during a hearing with Michigan state legislators last Tuesday, adding that both he and his employees have faced death threats amid allegations that the Dominion machines were used to commit election fraud.

Giuliani, later in the interview, said that officials should make the dozens of Arizona machines “available,” and “we can do it publicly.”

“You can have the press there, make sure we don’t do any damage to the machine. Give us eight hours,” he added. “And we’ll show you how many false votes were in this machine, and how it was used to manipulate the vote. Do that in Georgia, do that in Arizona, do that in Michigan, and do that in Pennsylvania.”

In those areas, it’s necessary to look at the machines for a transparent election audit, Giuliani suggested.

“Let us see the machines, let us examine them. We’ll examine them on television if you want. It takes eight hours to do 22 machines. So we give one day to one place one day to another,” Giuliani said.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Michael Flynn

Flynn: Foreign Intelligence Agencies Were Monitoring Attack On US Election Process And We Have Received The Information And Evidence: VIDEO

Avatar

Published

on

By

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn said he was provided information that foreign intelligence agencies were monitoring the U.S. election on Nov. 3 and are willing to provide evidence to President Donald Trump.

“We have evidence now of foreign countries … were watching the attacks on our election system, our election process, on the 3rd of November,” Flynn told Fox Business on Friday. “So we now have that evidence and we received that today,” he said.

He didn’t elaborate on what foreign intelligence agencies were involved, how he obtained that information, or the nature of the alleged attacks on the election system.

But the foreign governments “are willing to provide that directly to the president,” Flynn remarked. “There are foreign partners and allies that are willing to help us,” he said.

Flynn had been making reference to the SolarWinds cyberattack that impacted a considerable portion of federal government agencies. It is not clear if Flynn’s previous remarks about foreign countries monitoring the Nov. 3 was linked to the SolarWinds hack.

“I would say is SolarWinds is an entry point into the rest of our entire U.S. critical infrastructure,” Flynn added. “So everything that touches the United States government, if you enter through this SolarWinds attack that we perceive you basically have keys to the vault.”

Earlier in the week, the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) cybersecurity agency warned that the hack presents a risk to the Federal Government and state, local, tribal, and territorial governments as well as critical infrastructure entities” as well as the private sector.”

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

These hackers compromised agencies, critical infrastructure programs, and private sector organizations starting in March 2020 or possibly before that, according to the agency.

“You’re able to rummage around and do [expletive] near anything. So it’s a very, very serious attack … We’ve known about it for about six months as I understand it,” Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general, added to Fox’s Lou Dobbs. “So when we talk about our election security, Lou, I think this is all part of it because there’s a relationship between these SolarWinds attacks which has basically penetrated our entire infrastructure as well as our election securities.”

Flynn noted that there is “evidence of foreign influence in the election and this too,” adding that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), North Korea, Iran, and Russia are involved.

But Flynn said that “we are in an information war,” the main perpetrator “is China,” and the CCP are “masters at it.”

“We’re in a very, very dangerous period right now for our country,” he said.

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Advertisement

Most Popular

Copyright © 2020 King Trump Fovever.