Connect with us
Avatar

Published

on

The woman alleges governor kissed her in “a highly sexual manner.”

Aninth woman has come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, alleging that the Democrat grabbed her face and kissed her without her consent.

But this allegation is different: The woman, Sherry Vill, a 55-year-old married mother of three, has photographic evidence.

Vill says the incident occurred while the governor was “touring her flood-damaged home in 2017 – saying he did so in a ‘highly sexual manner,’ ” The New York Post reported.

In a press conference Monday, Vill was accompanied by her lawyer, Gloria Allred, who displayed a photo of the kiss.

Vill, whose home was damaged by the flood, recounted the incident, saying she invited Cuomo in.

“That’s when the governor looked at me, approached me, took my hand and pulled me to him,” Vill said. “He leaned down over me and kissed my cheek. I was holding my small dog in my arms in my arms and I thought he was going to pet my dog. But instead he went to squeeze between the dog … and kiss me on the other cheek in what I felt was a highly sexual manner.”

Cuomo sought to explain himself, she said. “He said, ‘That’s what Italians do, kiss both cheeks,’ “Vill said. “I felt shocked, and didn’t understand what had just happened. But I knew I felt embarrassed and weird about the kissing. I am Italian, and in my family, family members kiss. Strangers do not kiss.”

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

On his way out, Cuomo “”stopped, he turned to me and said, ‘You are beautiful,’ ” Vill said.

Earlier this month, Anna Ruch, a former Biden 2020 campaign worker, told The New York Times that the governor made unwanted sexual advances toward her after they met at a wedding in New York City in 2019.

She also accused Cuomo, 63, of kissing her without her permission, even as she tried to pull away. Ruch said the encounter left her “confused and shocked and embarrassed.”

Another accuser, Charlotte Bennett, a former Cuomo aide, alleges that the governor inquired about her sex life and asked her whether she would be amenable to a relationship with an older man.

And another former aide, Lindsey Boylan, said Cuomo “made inappropriate comments about her appearance, kissed her without her consent at the end of a meeting and once suggested they play strip poker while aboard his state-owned jet,” the Associated Press reported.

Five more women have made similar allegations. The eighth woman to accuse Cuomo said the governor groped her last year at the Executive Mansion after she had called there to do some work. She said she was alone with the governor in the mansion when he “closed the door and allegedly reached under her blouse and began to fondle her,” a source told the Albany Times Union.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Comments

Crime

Colorado boy, 12, brain dead after trying ‘Blackout Challenge’ on TikTok

Avatar

Published

on

By

Boy’s parents warn of ‘challenges’ trending on social media

The “Blackout Challenge” trending on TikTok has reportedly left a 12-year-old Colorado boy brain dead, and he may not live much longer.

Joshua Haileyesus’ brother found him passed out on their bathroom floor on March 22, KCNC in Denver reported. Joshua had apparently used a shoelace to attempt the challenge, which has people choking themselves to the point of losing consciousness.

“He’s a fighter. I can see him fighting. I’m praying for him every day,” Joshua’s father, Haileyesus Zeryihun, told the TV station.

Josiah Haileyesus, 12, was found passed out on his bathroom floor after doing a Tiktok challenge.

Even worse, doctors told the family that Joshua will not recover, according to the report.

“Told me the bad news that he’s not going to survive, he’s not going to make it,” the father also told KCNC. “I was begging them on the floor, pleading to see if they can give me some time, not to give up on him. If I just give up on him, I feel like I’m just walking away from my son.”

Still, Joshua’s family hasn’t given up hope. They gathered with friends and neighbors on Monday night to pray for the boy, The Denver

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

Channel reported.

“I can’t even describe the grief and devastation, family friend Hirut Yitayew told the news outlet. “Nobody could ever imagine this would happen to a 12-year-old.

Josiah Haileyesus with his twin brother, and two younger brothers. Josiah was found passed out on his bathroom floor after doing the ‘Blackout Challenge’ from Tiktok
Josiah Haileyesus with his twin brother, and two younger brothers. Josiah was found passed out on his bathroom floor after doing the ‘Blackout Challenge’ from Tiktok
The family is also warning others about the dangers that social media platforms can hold when “challenges” like this start trending.

“This is something that kids need to be given, to be taught, to be counseled,” his father told The Denver Channel. “Because this is a serious thing. It’s not a joke at all. And you can treat it as if somebody is holding a gun. This is how dangerous this is.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Border Crisis

Biden Staffer Blocks Ted Cruz From Taking Video at Border Facility

Avatar

Published

on

By

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said he was told by a Biden administration staffer that he could not record a video at a Border Patrol facility along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Please give dignity to the people. Please give dignity to the people. … Please respect the people, the rules,” the so-called staffer told Cruz while blocking the camera with her face, according to a video he showed Fox News.

“So you work for the commissioner, you’re a senior adviser, you were hired two weeks ago and you’re instructed to ask us to not have any pictures taken here because the political leadership at DHS does not want the American people to know it,” Cruz said in response to the official. She did not disclose her identity, and The Epoch Times has contacted the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for comment.

The staffer then told him: “Please don’t treat the people as such,” to which Cruz responded that “your policies are unfortunately trying to hide them.”

“I understand that you were instructed,” Cruz said. “I respect them, and I want to fix this situation, and the administration that you work for is responsible for these conditions.”

Cruz and more than a dozen Republican senators went to the border last week, with many describing overcrowded and severe conditions in facilities used to hold unaccompanied minors—children who unlawfully enter the country without an adult.

In recent weeks, Republicans have blamed President Joe Biden’s administration for the surge in illegal immigration, although Biden in a press conference said such surges are routine and blamed the previous administration for the humanitarian conditions on the border.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

The senator also posted photos that the “Biden administration doesn’t want the American people to see,” according to a tweet that included images of a crowded illegal immigrant facility in Donna, Texas—near the border.

“This is why they won’t allow the press. This is the CBP facility in Donna, Texas. This is a humanitarian and a public health crisis,” Cruz tweeted.

Journalists will be eventually allowed to go to the border to film Border Patrol facilities after they have been largely denied access, according to White House press secretary Jen Psaki in a Sunday interview.

Some Democrats whose districts lie on the border have said Biden needs to take action immediately to deal with the situation.

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) told CBS News on Sunday that numerous family units who crossed the border illegally have been released into the United States without a notice to appear in court.

“They’re supposed to appear, show up, maybe in 60 days, report to an ICE office,” he said. “This is unprecedented.”

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Courts & Law

Baltimore Permanently Ends Prosecution of ‘Low-Level’ Crimes Like Prostitution

Avatar

Published

on

By

The city of Baltimore is permanently ending the prosecution of crimes described as low-level and nonviolent, including prostitution and drug possession.

Officials late last week said the adoption comes after a one-year period of trying the criminal justice approach, which they said was successful, as crimes across the board decreased.

“Clearly the data suggests that there is no public safety value in prosecuting these low-level offenses,” Marilyn Mosby, a Democrat who serves as the State’s Attorney for Baltimore, told reporters at a press conference.

Not prosecuting offenses such as trespassing, urinating in public, and drug possession will allow prosecutors to focus on more serious crimes as courts reopen from closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mosby said.

“I want my prosecutors working with the police to focus on violent offenses like armed robbery, carjackings, and, yes, drug dealing and distribution organizations that are the underbelly of the violence in Baltimore, not using valuable jury trial time on those that suffer from addiction,” she said.

“America’s failed war on drugs and drug users in the city of Baltimore is over.”

Mosby initially stopped prosecuting lower-level crimes such as trespassing and some traffic offenses in March 2020. At the time, she said the measure was one way to try to prevent COVID-19 outbreaks in prison, through decreasing prisoner density.

Since then, the overall population of prisoners in Baltimore is down 18 percent, while Baltimore experienced a reduction in crime in many areas, such as a 20 percent drop in violent crime and a 36 percent decrease in property crime, according to data from the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.

Unlike most cities in America, Baltimore recorded a decrease in homicides in 2020.

Susan Sherman, a Johns Hopkins University professor, said the policy change is “making a positive impact on communities,” based on a lower number of 911 calls for the crimes Mosby is no longer prosecuting and a low recidivism rate for those who saw their warrants dismissed under the policy last year.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

The permanent changes drew support from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and local officials.

“Reimagining public safety in Baltimore requires innovation and collaborative effort. I applaud State’s Attorney Mosby’s Office for working with partners to stem violence in Baltimore and ensure residents have the adequate support services they deserve,” Mayor Brandon Scott, a Democrat, said in a statement.

Police Commissioner Michael Harrison also signaled his backing.

“We are perfectly aligned with the mayor’s office in the police department that we’re focused on violent crime,” he told reporters during a separate briefing with Scott.

The officials said they’ve seen a spike in some crimes in the city in recent weeks, including a 31 percent increase in violent crimes related to domestic violence since the beginning of the year. Baltimore, which has struggled for decades with heightened violence, also saw 8 shootings in the 24 hours leading up to the press conference.

“There are too many people getting shot on the streets of Baltimore city, and we have to push harder on that,” Scott said.

The Baltimore City Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 3, a police union, said in a City Council meeting that the new prosecution policies appear to allow people to trespass at Camden Yards, City Hall, and Mosby’s own office “with impunity,” as well as openly use drugs.

“What’s next?” the union wrote in a tweet on March 27.

State Sen. Robert Cassilly, a Republican, also took issue with the changes.

“Prosecutors take an oath to uphold the constitution in the state of Maryland and the constitution says the general assembly sets the policy, not the prosecutors,” he told Fox 45. “I respect the whole prosecutorial discretion. That’s not prosecutorial discretion, that’s an exercise in legislating. That’s what the legislature is supposed to do.”

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Advertisement

Most Popular

Copyright © 2020 King Trump Fovever.