Connect with us
Avatar

Published

on

Vice President Mike Pence will appear at a “Defend the Majority” rally Friday in Savannah, Georgia, in support of Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.

The rally is scheduled to start at 2:30 p.m. ET. NTD and The Epoch Times will livestream the full rally.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Comments

Black Lives Matter

Pro-Trump charged for spitting, coughing on Black Lives Matter protester

Avatar

Published

on

A Trump supporter in Massachusetts who spit and coughed on a Black man in December has been charged with assault and battery. 

Marcus Johnson was counter-protesting at a pro-President Donald Trump rally in Swampscott, carrying a sign that read “Black Lives Matter,” when a man approached him wearing a Trump 2020 hat, yelling, “All lives matter!” 

The man, Scott Marberblatt, spit on Johnson, as well as other people standing near him.

A police officer witnessed the assault, and, according to the original report from TMZ, Marberblatt was “cited” for assault, not immediately arrested. Unwanted touching is classified as assault and battery and is punishable by up to two years in jail and a $1,000 fine. 

Johnson was filming the incident, and he captured the entire thing on film. 

The moment prompted Johnson to get a test for COVID-19, but he was not able to immediately be tested. He self-quarantined, and, when tested a few days later, his result was negative. 

Massachusetts has had more than 13,000 citizens die from coronavirus, which is easily transmitted through coughing. 

At the same protest, another Trump supporter, David Walbourne, reportedly “threw closed-fist punches at both a man and a woman, striking the megaphones that they were holding and driving them into their faces.” 

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

A third man, Michael Ross, was arrested for hitting a woman with a flagpole. 

There have been more than 60 weekly Trump rallies in the Swampscott, Massachusetts area since March of 2020, led by conservative radio host Dianna Ploss. 

At a previous rally, a Black Lives Matter counterprotester was arrested for reportedly punching a woman. However, Ernst Jean-Jacques said he was just pushing the woman’s hand away after she threw a water bottle at him. Police are currently reviewing various videos of the incident to determine what happened. 

The woman, Linda Greenberg, admitted to throwing the water bottle because she was angry Jean-Jacques was dancing near her. Community members are urging police to drop charges against the man and charge Greenberg instead.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Politics

Trump Lawyer’s: ‘YouTube Has Removed My Opening Statement From The Senate Committee Hearing… Why is Google so afraid of the truth?’: WATCH IT HERE (VIDEO)

Avatar

Published

on

By

One of President Donald Trump’s lawyers said YouTube removed his opening statement from a Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud.

“YouTube has decided that my opening statement in the U.S. [Senate], given under oath and based upon hard evidence, is too dangerous for you to see; they removed it. To this day, ‘our evidence has never been refuted, only ignored.’ Why is Google so afraid of the truth? #BigBrother,” lawyer Jesse Binnall wrote on Twitter.

Another video of his testimony at the hearing, uploaded on Dec. 17 by a separate account, appeared to still be up.

YouTube has decided that my opening statement in the U.S. Seante, given under oath and based upon hard evidence, is too dangerous for you to see; they removed it. To this day, “our evidence has never been refuted, only ignored.” Why is Google so afraid of the truth? #BigBrother

— Jesse R. Binnall ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (@jbinnall) December 20, 2020

Earlier this month, YouTube announced it would remove “content alleging widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of a historical U.S. presidential election.” The Google-owned company said that it was because the “safe harbor” deadline on Dec. 8 in the presidential election had passed.

There are still outstanding legal challenges regarding the Nov. 3 election, while dueling slates of electors voted for Trump during the Dec. 14 meeting of the Electoral College.

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

“For example, we will remove videos claiming that a presidential candidate won the election due to widespread software glitches or counting errors. We will begin enforcing this policy today, and will ramp up in the weeks to come,” YouTube wrote. “As always, news coverage and commentary on these issues can remain on our site if there’s sufficient education, documentary, scientific, or artistic context.”

Advertisement

It did not elaborate on the context it requires, and the announcement drew widespread condemnation from conservatives and free speech advocates. They argued that YouTube’s decision was tantamount to censorship of dissenting views.

During the hearing, Binnall, who filed lawsuits on behalf of Trump in Nevada, asserted that the election was riddled with fraud in the Silver State.

“Thousands upon thousands of Nevada voters had their voices canceled out by election fraud and invalid ballots,” he told senators during the hearing. “Here is how it happened. On August 3rd, 2020, after a rushed special session, Nevada legislators made drastic changes to the state’s election law by adopting a bill known as AB4,” he said, referring to the state law that relaxed restrictions on mail-in ballots.

Binnall also said that the campaign was denied transparency when they attempted to seek audits of voting machines or ballots.

As they probed the alleged irregularities, Binnall told the hearing they were refused access by state election officials to the code of voting machines for a forensic review or whether “they were hooked up to the internet.” He asserted, “We weren’t allowed near them … we weren’t allowed a forensic audit.”

“We were denied [transparency] at every single turn” in Nevada, he said, adding that one Nevada official “locked himself in his office” and wouldn’t open the doo Trump’s lawyers tried to serve him a subpoena.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Politics

Maricopa County Voting Not to Comply With Subpoenas To Audit Voting Machines Suggests They Have Information To Hide: Trump Campaign Adviser

Avatar

Published

on

By

The Board of Supervisors in the largest county in Arizona voting not to comply with subpoenas to audit election machines and scanned ballots suggests they have information they don’t want getting out, a President Donald Trump campaign adviser has asserted.

“That actually seems to be a major miscalculation by the county board of supervisors, because if they had nothing to hide, they would turn it over and say, here’s a subpoena, it’s a lawful subpoena from the State Senate, then it’s turned over,” Boris Epshteyn, a campaign adviser, said on “War Room: Pandemic” on Saturday.

“What they did instead is waited till the very last hour, and then they went to court to try to squash the subpoena. So they’re trying to do several things here. They’re trying to run out the clock. And they’re trying to not share the information, which, of course raises, the question of, what are they hiding?”

The board is composed of four Republicans and one Democrat. The board voted 4-1 not to comply with subpoenas issued by the Arizona Senate several days after they were issued.

Epshteyn suggested there were attempts behind the scenes to convince the Republicans to vote a certain way, expressed disbelief with the board’s vote, and said the board doesn’t want to be transparent.

He noted that tampering with voting machines under subpoena would be a crime. “Unfortunately, we are at the at the mercy of these folks of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, hopefully not wanting to commit a major, major crime by tampering with the machines,” he added.

Requests for comment sent to a board spokesperson, the five board members, state Sen. Eddie Farnsworth, the Republican chair of the committee that issued the subpoenas, and Republican Senate President Karen Fann weren’t returned.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Follow us on Parler For Uncut Raw uncensored content!

Fann said in a statement Monday that the subpoenas were issued to ensure election integrity.

State Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, a Republican on the committee, said the board’s vote showed they were stalling.

“Not complying to the subpoena is a slap in the face to the voters,” she said in a tweet.

“These lawless tyrants do not want us to look at their corruption. The more they hide the more we are determined to know the truth,” Sen.-elect Wendy Rogers, a Republican, added.

In a letter on Saturday, the board alerted Fann and Farnsworth of the complaint it filed in the Maricopa County Superior Court in response to the subpoenas.

“Disappointingly, the Senate’s response was to issue these extraordinarily broad and improper subpoenas. As it is highly unlikely that the Senate and the Board will see eye to eye on resolution if the many areas of disagreement with respect to these subpoenas, the Board sees no other viable course other than seeking clarity from the court,” a lawyer for the board wrote.

The requests made in the subpoenas “are shocking in scope and far in excess of the power of the Senate President or Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman toù command,” the county said in the 25-page complaint.

“The requests ought to send chills down the spine of every freedom loving Arizonan as they threaten one of the core tenants of our republic, the right to a secret ballot,” it added.

The county asked the court to declare the subpoenas unlawful.

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Facebook

Advertisement

Most Popular

Copyright © 2020 King Trump Fovever.